Thursday, April 8, 2010

Too tired to blog...


Well obviously not too tired to write stuff but too tired to do serious critical reading before recommending a few very interesting articles I've come across recently. Real Soon Now.

I'm currently being rather impressed with the Travel Lodge in Romford, even though it is market day tomorrow and there are numbers of people dragging the metal stall structures out and setting them up which is a rather noisy process. I'm also rather impressed with Romford and the opportunities to walk out of the hotel and find wonderful food. This is my fourth evening and I'm going back to the Italian. No offence to McDonald's which provided me with fresh palatable food whilst I stayed in Heathrow over the weekend but they have a fairly small selection of vegetarian food. Ciao Bella has a much wider selection, thank goodness. When you are away from home a lot, being able to find good, healthy food makes a big difference. Tomorrow I go home and hope (against hope) to find some food left in the house that I can cook with. Otherwise it's pasta and pesto again. If there's any pesto left. It's a great life if you don't weaken!

No comments:

Post a Comment